This is an unpaid internship. The main function of the Paralegal is to assist our General Counsel in preparing and organizing various legal documents for Digital Factory under direct supervision. This position also entails scheduling and sharing information, organizing and managing documents, including the creation of spreadsheets and retrieval systems.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is 6 to 9 months with the possibility of a full-time position based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
- Administratively staff Corporate Compliance Committee, taking meeting notes, publishing agendas, scheduling meetings, following up
- Interest in working in a healthcare and technology company
- Interest in compliance, privacy laws, and laws regulating technology and health care
- Fast learner/Comfortable in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Sense of humor
- Someone that lives in either EST or CST with a flexible schedule
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent computer skills: proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Very good communication skills
- Able to respond efficiently, accurately and timely to multiple project requests
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Certification in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Law student or a minor in legal studies preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in a corporate or government law Department
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer