This is an unpaid internship. The main function of the public relations internship includes handling multiple projects simultaneously, such as planning marketing events, writing press releases, and creating media kits and campaigns for Digital Factory.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is 6 to 9 months with the possibility of a full-time position based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
- Monitor media coverage and assist in the formation of a positive public narrative surrounding the company
- Develop a strong social media presence and manage all internet marketing efforts
- Maintain a positive working relationship with media members
- Assist with the planning of marketing events, write media releases and newsletters, and update social media pages and create media kits and client information packages
- Build and maintain a positive public image for a company or organization, promoting its services, products, and projects
- Help develop marketing and advertising programs, as well as assist in market research and in designing ads and campaigns
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
Multiple positions are available.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- High level of organization and task management skills
- A sharp eye for detail
- Strong work ethic/proactive
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Efficiency at Microsoft Suite Office
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer