This is an unpaid internship. The Solutions Architect is responsible for working with Digital Factory employees and external clients to solve novel problems and challenges. The Solutions Architect is also expected to collaborate on various organizational projects including providing risk assessments and suggesting technological solutions.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is 6 to 9 months with the possibility of a full-time position based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
- Design and implement solutions
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs
- Act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion
- Actively listen to client problems and needs to implement that information when creating solution plans
- Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects
- Consistently monitor the scope of projects
- Assess and evaluate risk as required
- Maintain an understanding of how individual work and decisions fit into the broader organizational picture
- Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
Multiple positions are available.
- Project management experience/skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or a related field
- Experience with large custom software deployments required
- Healthcare experience is a large plus
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer