Position Title: Solution Architect – Unpaid Internship
This is an unpaid internship. The Solution Architect is responsible for working with Digital Factory employees and external clients to solve novel problems and challenges. The Solution Architect is also expected to collaborate on various organizational projects including providing risk assessments and suggesting technological solutions.
The length of the internship is 9-12 months with the possibility of an extension based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
Who We Are: Digital Factory is a mobile ad-tech company with patented micro-fencing™ technology that can be integrated into a brand’s mobile app. Digital Factory’s micro-fencing™ delivers real value to customers wherever they are located. Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile and beyond.
This Position Will Entail:
- Design and implement solutions
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs
- Act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion
- Actively listen to client problems and needs to implement that information when creating solution plans
- Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects
- Consistently monitor the scope of projects
- Assess and evaluate risk as required
- Maintain an understanding of how individual work and decisions fit into the broader organizational picture
- Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry
Required Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities
- Project management experience/skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
Required Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or a related field.
- Experience with large custom software deployments required
- Healthcare experience is a large plus
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer.