At Directive, we take solving complex performance marketing problems for SaaS companies seriously. We demonstrate this by only working with clients who share our values and by giving you ample time to focus on hitting your client’s goals.
Beyond the work, we are fiercely passionate about living out a People First culture. One of the ways we act out our passion for our team is by paying a living wage at Directive so that no full-time employee in the organization makes less than $70,000 a year. We are experiencing unprecedented growth and truly need your services to fulfill our vision.
Interns will work directly with the Associate Director and their team Account Strategists.
Takeaways will include hands-on, industry experience for skills like sequencing, segmentation, follow up, direct mail, account based marketing, SEO, PPC, and content.
Ideal candidates will have following requirements:
- Currently pursuing or a graduate of an MBA/Master’s-level program (Ability to obtain course-credit in program)
- Strong writing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Previous internships/experience
- Adept in the use of software tools
- Must be available to work full-time
- Ability to translate and articulate strategy and tell stories with data
- Equal parts competitive and curious; you’re a true problem solver
- You live on the cutting edge of the industry, always looking for opportunities to grow and share
The following tasks are a sample of some of the activities you will be performing:
- Completing assigned reading and prepaid learning modules
- Crafting innovative account based marketing campaigns
- Exclusive inside access to marketing and sales meetings
- Sitting in on sales calls with CEO and SEO Leaders
- Access to prepaid learning modules such as Directive Institute
- Vital experience learning how to connect long term projects with daily inputs
- Meetings with mentor to discuss learnings and career goals
- Attending SEO & PPC meetings for learning
- $500 Monthly Stipend + Course Credit (Opportunity to move full-time after completion)
- Interns are not guaranteed a full-time job offer at the completion of their internship.
- Opportunities for full time employment is our goal and evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Freedom to work from anywhere, but option to enjoy one of our state-of-the-art offices in Irvine, CA or Austin, TX
- We are closed Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- Opportunity to be published on industry-leading blogs
- Team building events (Awards Ceremony, Holiday party, Murder Mysteries, Trivia Nights, and more)
- Check out our culture on social: https://www.instagram.com/directiveconsulting/