Equity Research Associate
The Research Associate will work directly alongside an Industry Analyst in an industry-focused team responsible for evaluating investments in companies globally.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Researching, analyzing, and performing due diligence on potential investments
- Monitoring portfolio investments, competitors, and industry developments
- Building and maintaining financial and valuation models
- Engaging with company management teams, industry experts, and sell-side analysts
- Creating investment-related presentation materials
Dodge & Cox’s well-established reputation provides us unparalleled access to corporate management teams.
We regularly host Fortune Global 500 executives at our offices in San Francisco.
This is a two to four year position, after which most individuals enroll in business school. Research Associates have gone on to attend business schools including Stanford, Harvard, Wharton, Chicago and Columbia.