Dow invites outstanding students to apply for our 5th annual Diamond Symposium which will be held virtually from August 16-18, 2021.
The Diamond Symposium is a student engagement event hosted by Dow and intended for exceptional, U.S. ethnic minority, undergraduate students from Universities across the United States. This year’s symposium will be held in a virtual platform and feature an impressive lineup of Dow speakers who will share information about our company, culture, and career opportunities, as well as provide professional development advice to help build the leaders of the future!
Related Degree Disciplines:
- Accounting & Finance
- Information Systems
- Human Resources
- Manufacturing & Engineering
- Marketing / Sales
- Communications / Public Affairs / Government Affairs
- Supply Chain
To be considered for the Diamond Symposium at Dow submit a completed application online and attach the following documents:
- Resume and current transcript (unofficial)
- Career statement that includes your career interests, short-term goals (1-2 years post-graduation), long-term goals (3-5 years post-graduation), and summary of work experience and learnings (can include undergraduate projects)
Note that you will only see a prompt for the resume, but you will be able to attach all documents within the guidelines listed below:
Guidelines for Application and Attachments:
- Maximum length allowed in the resume text field is 64,000 characters
- File size limit of 100 kilobytes per document
- Maximum of 5 documents can be attached
- NOTE: If you cannot attach a file, please email the document(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or expect to earn one by June 1, 2023. Please note that candidates will be considered if graduation occurred within the last year.
- For maximum individual benefit, a limited number of applicants will be chosen to participate.
- Participants in the conference may be considered for future employment at Dow. However, participation neither obligates you to apply for employment nor guarantees future consideration for employment by Dow.
- For invited candidates, all associated costs will be paid for by Dow.
- Deadline for applications is Monday, May 21, 2021