Share the Dream!
We are looking for people who love to play and want to make a difference in children’s lives! Dream Big Children’s Center is an open play and early intervention center in Southern California that provides center-based and in-home ABA services. We are a female founded company with the vision of using inclusive play and early intervention services to shape the future of the next generation.
Location: We are looking for fun and caring Behavior Therapists in the Ontario area and its surrounding cities for in-home and center based cases. This role has an opportunity to build their caseload in the surrounding areas of our Ontario Center’s territory.
- To implement direct behavior therapy with children diagnosed with autism and related developmental disabilities and with their families as part of a clinical team.
- To build relationships and make learning fun for each child
- To implement behavior plans and interventions as directed by the behavior consultant and clinical supervisor
- To target skills goals as directed by the behavior consultant and clinical supervisor
- To work with parents on teaching skills goals
- To collect data on the child’s behaviors and progress with goals as directed by the clinical supervisor
- To collaborate with the clinical team during team meetings
- To attend and participate in on-going training, in-service sessions, and other meetings as scheduled.
- To log all hours worked, obtain signatures from authorized guardians and submit timesheets on time
- Substitute opportunities may be available depending on availability and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or related field from an accredited institution or working towards a Bachelor’s degree or Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification. Candidates without a Bachelor’s degree or RBT certification must be willing to obtain an RBT Certificate.
- A minimum of one year prior ABA experience is highly preferred, or at least two years of experience in working with children in a professional capacity
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Ability to provide negative TB test results
- Ability to pass FBI & DOJ fingerprinting
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR & First Aid
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred
- Willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local laws/regulations
Pay Range: $16-23 Depending on Experience and Educational Background
- No ABA Experience: $16-18/hour w/$15/hour training rate
- With ABA Experience: $18-22/hour
Dream Big Celebrates Differences
We don’t just dream of inclusive and equal environments- we create them. Dream Big is passionate about building an inclusive work and play space where everyone is celebrated. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dream Big does not discriminate based upon race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, color, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate uniqueness in our clients and staff- we know we are better together.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour