Be Part of Building the Future
Dremio is the Data Lake Engine company. Our mission is to reshape the world of analytics to deliver on the promise of data with a fundamentally new architecture, purpose-built for the exploding trend towards cloud data lake storage such as AWS S3 and Microsoft ADLS. We dramatically reduce and even eliminate the need for the complex and expensive workarounds that have been in use for decades, such as data warehouses (whether on-premise or cloud-native), structural data prep, ETL, cubes, and extracts. We do this by enabling lightning-fast queries directly against data lake storage, combined with full self-service for data users and full governance and control for IT. The results for enterprises are extremely compelling: 100X faster time to insight; 10X greater efficiency; zero data copies; and game-changing simplicity. And equally compelling is the market opportunity for Dremio, as we are well on our way to disrupting a $25BN+ market.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that really do change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
About the role
Dremio is looking for a part-time intern to join our recruiting team as a Technical Recruiting Coordinator! As a Technical Recruiting Coordinator, you will be partnering closely with our technical recruiters to ensure candidates have a great candidate experience throughout the interview process. You’ll also have the opportunity to explore other areas of Talent Acquisition, such as university recruiting, talent operations, and sourcing.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as a primary point of contact for candidates, recruiters and internal partners.
- Coordinate a high volume of scheduling requests.
- Actively source for strong talent through LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools
- Create and execute initiatives to improve our talent acquisition operations
- Participate in weekly syncs with the recruiters and hiring managers
- Monitor our application tracking system – we use Greenhouse!
- Assist in building the infrastructure for our university program
What we’re looking for
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Ability to work at minimum 20/hours per week while balancing school work
- Strong event planning skills, i.e hosting networking sessions, speaker series, or fun virtual events
- Strong experience with G Suite and Confluence
- Familiarity with Boolean search methods is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks
- Eagerness to work in a fast paced environment
What we offer
- Paid, part-time internships in the heart of the software industry
- Post-internship career opportunities (full-time and/or additional internships)
- Exposure to a fast-paced, fun and inclusive culture
- Lots of swag of our cute mascot!
What we value
At Dremio, we hold ourselves to high standards when it comes to People, Thinking, and Action. Our Gnarlies (that’s what we call our employees) communicate with clarity, drive accountability, and are respectful towards each other. We confront brutal facts and focus on results while operating with a sense of urgency and building a “flywheel”. People who like to jump in and drive momentum will thrive in our #GnarlyLife.
Dremio is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other unlawful factor.
Dremio is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
Dremio has policies in place to protect the personal information that employees and applicants disclose to us. Please click here to review the privacy notice.