Who is Drive DeVilbiss…
Formed in 2000, Drive DeVilbiss has become a leading manufacturer of medical products with a strong and consistent track record of growth achieved both organically and through acquisitions. We are proud of our high-quality, diverse product portfolio, channel footprint and global operating scale. Our products are sold into the homecare, long-term care, retail and e-commerce channels in more than 80 countries around the world.
“Leading the World with Innovative Healthcare Solutions that Enhance Lives”
The Market Pricing Specialist will support our Ecommerce initiatives to achieve greater conversion rates and profitability through program execution, marketplace monitoring & analysis. You’re able to analyze ecommerce sales, trends, and performance data and provide/execute actionable conclusions. You will collaborate on multiple projects at once, maintain a big-picture mindset while paying close attention to details.
As part of the Ecommerce Division you will have a broad range of responsibilities and will collaborate with various cross-functional teams, external partners, and customers. By establishing relationships with the Account Managers and customer base you will ensure that the program standards are upheld, and the Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare brands maintain a strong reputation in the online space.
- Monitor and analyze online market pricing for Drive & competitor items
- Amazon channel monitoring – buy box, 3P sellers, competition
- Report market insights and trends which identify specific issues or opportunities; provide actionable suggestions
- Become an ecommerce expert, support online customers and act as an internal resource for ecommerce related inquiries
- Understand MAP and its purpose in relation to Drive and our customers
- Enforce the MAP policy and Ecommerce Program in the online space; explain the programs to potential Ecommerce customers & Account Managers
- Collaborate with the Product Management team regarding new MAP product launches
- Review existing MAP products and policy; make recommendations for adjustments based on market research
- Answer Ecommerce and MAP questions by maintaining the Ecommerce and MAP mailboxes
- Review price discrepancies with Ecommerce Retailers to avoid delayed orders and shipments
- Additional reporting and projects as assigned
- Extremely organized with attention to detail
- Analytical mindset and ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of curiosity and drive to win as a team
- Able to prioritize, multitask, and work efficiently under deadlines
- Experience with marketplaces and extensive use of search engines, research experience
- Eager to take initiative and consistently exceed expectations
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience with any of the following a plus: SAP, Salesforce, Salsify, Stackline, Keepa, Vendor Central
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or similar
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred or applicable internship experience
Why Apply to Drive DeVilbiss…
Competitive Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Savings Plan
EEO Statement: Drive DeVilbiss is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Drive DeVilbiss complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.