Administrative Assistant- Part Time
Job ID 2021-3961
Under direct supervision, provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals. Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary. Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Assists with registering staff and tracking staff development trainings (internal and external). Assists team members as needed with resource development (i.e., identifying medical resources). Assists with developing and maintaining an internal resource directory.
- Develops spreadsheets for data tracking. Provides support with entry and review of billing information.
- Interfaces with funder to retrieve authorizations. Assists with submitting payroll documents (timesheets, mileage etc.). Submits and reconciles expense reports (petty cash).
- Supports with completing Satisfaction Surveys of participants served. Assists with completing internal file audits and ensure case files are up to date.
- Provides support to supervisor with meeting organization, preparation, setting agendas, etc. Provides support with setting up safety meetings and in-office drills. Assists with the scheduling and posting of deadlines (i.e., regularly scheduled reports, billing). Disseminates marketing materials to Regional Centers.
- Answers and directs phone calls, retrieve messages. Checks incoming and outgoing mail. Writes and distributes email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms. Orders office and program supplies.
- Typically requires HS diploma and 1 to 2 years’ experience, or equivalent combination of training, education and experience to perform the job successfully.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Little or no analytical ability is required. Any analysis done involves simple comparisons between numbers, letters, etc.
- Work is performed in accordance with specific procedures; Incumbent sets priorities, organizes work and makes occasional exceptions.