MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Working at Easterseals Southern California is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to make profound and positive differences in people’s lives, every day. Our purpose is to change the way the world defines and views disability. Easterseals Southern California provides a variety of services that are designed to help people live, learn, work and play in their communities.
At ESSC, you’ll join a team of caring colleagues who will help support you throughout your job and career. Join our team today and start making an impact. This position will provide quality, discipline-specific treatment for children with developmental delays, disabilities and autism spectrum disorders.
The Speech Language Pathologist will evaluate children using discipline-specific assessment tools, and will develop and monitor individualized goals and plans according to treatment plan.
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology from an accredited school or program. Current speech-language pathologist license issued by the state of California. Current American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA) certification; Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP).
- One year experience working with infants/young children with developmental delays including autism.
- Knowledgeable in speech-language therapy, transdisciplinary early-intervention theories, and rehabilitation principles and practices.
- Knowledgeable of evidence-based practices found to benefit children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Familiar with the field of early intervention.
- Must relate well to children and their families.
- Provide discipline-specific consultation/coaching to other direct-care staff and care givers.
- Very good working knowledge in all applicable computer programs (Microsoft Office).
- Complete necessary documentation and attend/assist in meetings as requested.
- Valid CPR certification.
- Ability to pass background/fingerprint clearance, health screenings and provide/obtain immunizations.
Benefits – Easterseals Southern California has an excellent benefits package
Diversity Matters – Easterseals Southern California is committed to diversity and inclusion