Easy Event Planning LLC (EEP) has an exciting internship opportunity for current students to gain critical, measurable, resume-building experience and to learn about the most critical aspects of human resources..
EEP is a technology company that is changing the way people plan events. We have the largest event vendor directory in the United States (more than 400k profiles) and game-changing technology that no one has (an instant chat feature, for example). The site is poised to become very high-profile in the coming years.
Past successful interns have gone to attain desirable internships and sought-after post-graduate positions. The experience you can get here is typically unparalleled.
HR Intern responsibilities will consist of:
· Recruiting – reaching out to schools and students to educate them about our internship opportunities
· Onboarding and offboarding new students
· Conducting weekly orientation sessions for new students
· Tracking engagement among students and team leaders
· Intern outreach to see how the internship is going
· Quick phone screen interviews for certain students
· Managing requests to change teams
· Assisting with special projects and research to increase intern engagement and motivation
· Intern communication
· At least one year completed at a U.S.- based university or college
· Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, and Business Administration major
This is a highly competitive position. We’re looking for serious-minded students who are looking to learn, take initiative and build their resume skills. You can work from home and create your own schedule. Most communication will take place via Skype video, audio and text communication. This is currently an unpaid internship position.
Check with your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine if this fits within the requirements of an academic internship.