Easy Event Planning LLC (EEP) realizes that this pandemic can impact the event management/hotel management/hospitality students most of all, and we have a unique virtual internship that will tremendously help you in your future career.
You will be learning about and writing articles about a diverse range of event planning topics for inclusion in EEP’s blog and guest blog posts on other sites. The internship can position you as a published authority before your career even begins.
You will also learn all about digital marketing, which is critical if you hope to be in business for yourself one day. You could also be a valuable asset to any organization for whom you work, as few people in the hospitality industry have a well-rounded marketing background.
You can learn about and gain experience in several areas of digital marketing:
- How to Write a Great Blog Article based on your niche market
- How to Identify Content Opportunities
- Content Hubs
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Pinterest primarily but possibly also Instagram, Web 2.0, and LinkedIn)
- Other platforms (Reddit, etc.)
Search Engine Optimization
- Understanding How Google’s Algorithm Works
- On-Page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Contextual Link Building
- Link Building Do’s & Don’ts
- Inbound Link Building
- Guest Post Strategy and Writing
- Off-Page SEO
Sample blog topics that are specific to our Event Management/Hospitality Teams could include:
- Unique gender reveals ideas.
- Do-it-yourself décor tips for an anniversary party
- Latest bridal party attire trends
- Top wedding colors for 2020
- How to track down fellow graduates for a high school reunion
- How to host a (virtual) team-building event
You may also have the opportunity to build the EEP brand in a key market, which would expose you to the many different types of vendors people hire for events.
EEP is a technology company that is changing the way events are planned across the US. Users can find the services they need (we have the most extensive event directory in the US), use helpful planning tools and get great ideas from our blog – all in one site. They will soon be able to request tips for their own event at no charge as well. The site is poised to become very high-profile in the coming years.
This is a 100% virtual (unpaid) internship that offers academic credit, and you have a great deal of flexibility when you work. Communication will take place via Zoom, Skype video, audio, and chat.
Easy Event Planning LLC is headquartered in Nevada. EIN 80-0188059. Business license available upon request. You can learn more about us here. We abide by US Department of Labor Federal Internship Guidelines.
Check with your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine if this fits within the requirements of an academic internship.