Easy Event Planning LLC (EEP) has an exciting internship opportunity for current students to gain critical, measurable, resume-building experience and learn about human resources’ most essential aspects.
EEP is a technology company that is changing the way people plan events. We have the most extensive event vendor directory in the United States (more than 400k profiles) and game-changing technology that no one has (an instant chat feature, for example). The site is poised to become very high-profile in the coming years.
Past successful interns have gone to attain desirable internships and sought-after post-graduate positions. The experience you can get here is typically unparalleled.
HR Intern responsibilities will consist of:
· Recruiting – reaching out to schools and students to educate them about our internship opportunities
· Recruiting – Screening resumes and application forms
· Recruiting – conducting group interviews and assisting with the hiring process
· Onboarding and offboarding new students
· Conducting weekly check-in sessions for your designated Digital Marketing Team
· Tracking engagement among students and team leaders
· Intern evaluations to see how the internship is going and how we can improve student experiences
· Managing requests from the CEO, team leads, and all interns
· Assisting with special projects and research to increase intern engagement and motivation
· Overseeing intern communication and helping build a good rapport amongst teams
· Manage company-wide daily emails
· Update spreadsheets with new intern information , including contact details and internship agreement forms
· At least one year completed in a U.S.- based university or college
· Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, and Business Administration major
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work proactively with other team members
· Detailed oriented
· Openly share new ideas and information with team members
This is a highly competitive position. We’re looking for serious-minded students looking to learn, take the initiative, and build their resume skills. You can work from home and create your own schedule but we are looking for students who can devote 20 hours per week or more. Most communication will take place via Zoom, Skype video, audio, and text communication. This is currently an unpaid internship position, academic credit is offered.
Check with your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine if this fits within the requirements of an academic internship.