Joining our team as a Donor Services Specialist, you are the first contact for donors who email or call with questions about their account. You will assist them with any account changes, answer questions, or simply build a relationship as you work to understand their support goals. The Donor Support Specialist team is on the phone up to 90% of their day with incoming and outgoing calls. Our goal with outbound calls is to simply call and thank donors for their gift. You will find, over time, as you learn more about our donors, many have a desire to become more involved with our ministry.
To succeed as a Donor Services Specialist you will:
- Be extremely detail oriented, organized, thorough, and efficient
- Have a high work ethic and desire to help others on your team
- Thrive in an environment of over-the-top customer service and be highly relational
- Truly desire to pick up the phone and take inbound as well as make outbound calls to donors (90% of your day is on the phone)
- Be comfortable and satisfied, sitting 6+ hours a day
- Be flexible moving between computer and manual processes
- Be social, relational, caring, with others, but we do have a lot to accomplish, so able to balance that with getting to the work at hand
- Can identify potential capacity in a donor for increased engagement opportunities
- Like to follow rules and processes
- Have excellent verbal and written skills (ability to write in our brand voice)
- Be experienced in MS Office Products and ability to quickly learn new systems
- Be donor passionate, donor centric
This opportunity is in Rocklin, CA, on-site at HQ. This is M-F, 8:00am-4:30pm. This position offers strong hourly compensation and a rich benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, free access to LinkedIn Learning platform, a mentor, meaningful work relationships and more.