Eide Bailly is looking for a full-time Audit Associate based out of the Minneapolis, MN area starting in August 2021.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an Audit Intern — SOC (System and Organization Control) at Eide Bailly might include the following:
- Attend client meetings with a service organization to determine the testing plan for their internal controls, including operation and information technology controls.
- Prepare a SOC report through a paperless environment.
- Attend meetings with Eide Bailly staff, managers and partners regarding planning for future SOC engagements, performing current SOC engagements and wrapping up prior SOC engagements.
Who You Are
- You are inquisitive and enjoy learning about various client business processes and traveling to different locations to help clients (25-50 percent travel is required in the role).
- You like the challenge of working on SOC engagements and helping clients succeed.
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- You have interest in a variety of industries.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- In addition to all of this, you are working toward a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Information Technology – and are on track to sit for your CPA license.
What To Expect Next
We’ll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.