- $42,000 starting salary (the equivalent of $20 per hour), paid bi-weekly
- No commissions because you’re not responsible for closing the sales.
- No experience required! Just the desire to kick start a career in technology sales (we have a very strong training program aimed at candidates with minimum experience but strong motivation and desire to learn
- Desire to learn and kick-start your career in tech sales & marketing
- Fun environment, Career Progression & Constant Development, and Training: 95% of our managers globally started in the role you are looking at right now
- Opportunities to travel and work from our offices globally in the UK, Spain, New Zealand, Canada and Singapore.
- Location: Miami Lakes (temporarily or full time remote work available)
- Start date: 22nd November 2021 (*** we can be flexible with a later start date too)
At EIMS, we care about three things: 1) providing a great place for you to work; a place where you can have fun and enjoy! 2) a place where you can constantly develop, train and learn and 3) a place where you can kick-start your IT sales career and progress!
We believe in a work hard, play hard environment, and whilst we are a results-driven business, we believe that great success should be rewarded. You can check out some of our fun team-building activities on Instagram @eimsbiz.
Additionally, we work with a meritocracy approach, where those who are hungry, with drive and a desire to develop trump tenure and experience.
Get Social with EIMS!
About the Role & What you can Expect
- Take part in a 2-week on-boarding program on the technology we offer, the industries we serve, the systems we use as well as professional sales training. Participate in ongoing training and coaching sessions after on-boarding which includes professional development, sales training, systems training, and product training.
- Generate business (B2B) opportunities and build sales pipeline through outbound activities and qualify prospects in terms of their needs, goals, and business environment.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to work with big technology vendors such as VMWare, Magento, SAP, HPE, Dell, and others.
- Be responsible for hitting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics/targets.
- No experience in sales required!
- You have a great attitude motivated, “coachable” and competitive and want a successful career in the IT space.
- You want to help and serve our clients: They win, so you win. You are both an Individual and Team Player