$20 per hour + Benefits (medical, dental, vision) + PTO (20 days) + Referral Program
· Office Location: Miami Lakes, FL + HYBRID MODEL WORKING CONDITION (Temporary Remote Option available for everyone)
· Full time: Monday – Friday(9 am – 6 pm)
· Career Progression, Constant Development, and Training: 90% of our managers started in the Business Development role
· EIMS is a global company with locations in London, Auckland, Barcelona, Singapore, and the Philippines.
· Start Date: November 2021
EIMS (www.eims.biz) is a global sales and marketing agency that helps technology vendors to market and sell their products to other businesses.
We care about 3 things;
· Providing a great environment for you to work: a place where you can have fun and enjoy!
. An environment where you can constantly develop, train, and learn; and
· An environment where you can kick-start your IT sales career and progress!
We believe in a work hard, play hard environment, and whilst we are a results-driven business, we believe that great success should be rewarded. Additionally, we work with a meritocracy approach, where those who are hungry, with drive and a desire to develop trump tenure and experience.
Get Social with EIMS!
Visit our YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/eimsltdglobal) where you can find videos showing our offices and employee testimonials;
About the Role & What to Expect
· Market and sell the products of big technology vendors such as Dell, Adobe, Lexmark, 8×8 Technologies, HP Enterprise, and others to businesses across the USA.
· Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and also finding new potential sales opportunities.
· Hands-on, world-class training on new technologies, sales, marketing tools, and management.
· Update CRM daily, attend team meetings, learning huddles, and development workshops.
· Mojo, charisma, conviction, reliability, professionalism, and ambition
· Nice to have 6+ months of previous experience in qualifying outbound sales opportunities/appointment setting/ pre-sales/ or similar
· Are you looking to kick start a career? Try a career in technology sales (we have a very strong training program aimed at candidates with minimum experience but strong motivation and desire to learn)
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Interest in technology and eagerness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment.
How to join the team?
Submit your updated resume here or apply via www.eims.biz/careers and you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition Team.