EITACIES has built a platform for freshers to gain knowledge and experience on the latest technology stack and domain knowledge. We are looking for a motivated, intelligent, hardworking, and creative intern to join our cloud Security team
Project: Research network traffic to identify SaaS applications’ signatures and help identify all Security compliance attributes for the SaaS applications.
Knowledge of L7 networking and information on how to interpret network traffic headers.
Familiarity with Java., AWS, and/or GCP.
Experience with other Basic understanding of common network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, and FTP.
Experience in analyzing SaaS applications looking at network traffic to identify anomaly / security issues.
Experience with tools like Wireshark.
Experience with Fiddler Proxy.
- You will be working in our SaaS Security Engineering and Research team who builds automated systems
- Get Familiar with the project and product requirements.
- Get Trained on Tools like wire shark and fiddler proxy (work on Data network packets, how to use the tools in DLP. Monitoring the URLs etc.)
- Work on the project/product real-time use cases
- Tasks will be assigned on a daily and weekly basis.
- With the gained knowledge from our training you will be assigned daily tasks
- write signatures to detect SaaS application usage and help build compliance attributes.
- Prepare use cases and other artifacts
- Report to project manager with daily and weekly status reports.