Eitacies Looking for UI Engineer – Santa Clara, CA
- You will be working on a component library for our internal design system, and writing reusable components in React.
- You will be working with GitLab, Git, and cutting-edge UI technologies.
- You will be collaborating with visual/interaction/UX designers, other engineers, and product managers on our team, and across the organization to ship high-quality components that are accessible, and performant.
- You have professional React experience, preferably 2+ years.
- You have a knack for writing state-of-the-art code with accessibility, performance, and security on mind.
- You are a team player who takes ownership, your communication is clear, and concise, and you can offer active listening when necessary.
- You are extremely collaborative, and data centric when it comes to making technical choices or finding solutions.
- Experience with a Git-based workflow (branches, code review, pull requests).
- Familiarity with Jenkins or other CI/CD systems.
- Familiarity with Semver, and working understanding of Node/NPM/Yarn.
- Nice to have: Experience with Tailwindcss.