Traffic Coordinators manage the radio station sales workflow and production processes. The right candidate must be trusted to keep things moving under pressure and on tight deadlines. Traffic Coordinator roles demand organization, attention to detail, adaptability, and sometimes a diplomatic touch.
This Position assists the Traffic Director in the preparation of our radio stations’ daily on-air logs, along with the scheduling of program, promotional, and commercial inventory.
· Overseeing the commercial scheduling
· Coordinating and arranging the daily commercial logs for each station
· Entering commercial orders and airing instructions
· Coordinating with the production department to ensure commercials are ready to air
· Work closely with station programmers to ensure hourly clocks are accurate and up to date on the program logs.
· Ability to work independently and exhibit self-motivation
· Ability to handle pressure, multitask, daily deadlines
· Attention to detail
· Have excellent organizational and typing/clerical skills
· Excellent communications skills
· Problem solving ability and skills in prioritizing including follow-up
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
· Minimum one-year prior experience in an office environment
· Knowledge of broadcast traffic software a plus. Strong understanding of Marketron traffic and billing system (training provided)
· Ability to interact with clients, co-workers, and management in a professional manner.
· Able to sit for long periods of time
· Other duties as assigned
· Pre-employment screening and testing.