$1500 Sign On Bonus
Eliot is seeking a candidate who has the ability to provide person-centered care to individuals with a wide variety of cognitive, physical, and socioemotional needs in order to support them in living a fulfilling and meaningful life. This includes providing support to individuals in the following areas: transportation/appointment needs; activities and exercise, maintaining a clean living environment, actualizing ISP goals, meal planning and meaningful socialization.
Eliot’s Developmental Disabilities Division is a CARF accredited, individual-centered continuum of services that provides innovative and high quality programming to adults with developmental disabilities. Our programs offer support and opportunities for individuals to enrich their lives, obtain housing and employment, develop personal skills and competencies, and enjoy a full range of community activities while developing a network of caring relationships.
- Assist with the day to day operations of a group home for individuals with developmental disabilities and/or brain injury.
- Support individuals in completing daily activities including but not limited to ADLs, laundry, meal preparation, cleaning, leisure activity, etc.
- Actively engage individuals in enriching activities that promote skill building and independence.
- Provide a safe living environment for all individuals, implementing crisis intervention as necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of Individual Support Plans (ISP).
- Write/maintain all documentation, related to individuals’ treatment plans and program operations in an organized and timely manner.
- Assist individuals in being fully integrated in their communities by supporting them in the use of community resources, encouraging them in establishing memberships within their communities, and reducing stigma within the community through education.
- Actively take part in supervision, staff meetings, in-services and training
- Transport individuals to day programs, appointments, and activities as needed
Schedule: Sat & Sun 9am-11pm (28 hours)
*Eliot mandates COVID-19 vaccinations for employees, please discuss the requirements with the hiring manager during the interview process.
Experience with population
Computer Software Skills
High School or better.
1 year: Experience with this specific population
Licenses & Certifications
MA DRIVER’S LICENSE
Certified Nursing Asst