When you’re part of the Encompass Core team, you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. We are the leading business development firm right in the heart of Orange County. When you join our Management Trainee Program, you’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities.
We’ll give you the tools to develop the skills you need to manage a team of individuals, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers. People are at the core of what we do. So, if you love interacting with diverse individuals and are interested in marketing and sales, the Management Trainee program is a great way to build your career with a national leader.
Responsibilities of a Management Trainee:
- Build organizational and time management skills as you maintain a territory and ongoing outreach to clients
- Assist management team with developing and implementing action plans to improve operating results.
- Attend mandatory training sessions to acquire system knowledge, gain an understanding of marketing strategies, and undergo informational product walk-throughs to stay on top of industry-leading trends
- Understand the overarching client strategy, as well as communicate and model the core values of the organization to create a sense of teamwork and collaboration amongst fellow employees.
- Track customer preferences, metrics, and feedback to improve customer satisfaction and increase profit margins
- Keeps up-to-date on current deals and promotions to provide accurate and complete information using given tools and training
- Build rapport and trust with customers and clients
Requirements of a Management Trainee:
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in the communication service industry, or relative internship or co-op experience
- Working towards a four-year bachelor’s degree from a university or college with an emphasis in Business, Communication or applicable degrees.
- A leadership/management role on campus or related extracurricular activities
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours which may include evenings and weekends
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Ability to solve problems and implement innovative solutions in a variety of situations
- Commercial and product training with real-world experiences
- Training from the entry-level on
- Traveling Opportunities
- Values honesty, transparency and FUN!!
- Community involvement and charity events
- Holidays Off
- Friendly work environment