Here at the Endangered Wolf Center, we’re searching for two engaging summer camp counselors who are…
- Science-minded individuals over 18 years old with some college/ experience in either education, or the natural sciences.
- Passionate about our EWC mission of conservations.
- Confident leading groups of 10 campers at a time separated by ages between 4-15 in themed activities such as games, experiments, crafts, hikes, and tours.
- Confident using occasional technology with school aged children attending the half=day weeks (Virtual Blend consisting of Zoom, Flipgrid, and in-person meeting).
- Passionate about nature, wildlife, and the sharing of those things with kids (nonnegotiable!)
The recipient of this position will be responsible for assisting the Youth Programs Coordinator in minor planning and preparation of all seven Summer Wolf Camp sessions. They will be responsible for carrying out the day-to-day activities of camp. Candidates must be comfortable leading multiple outdoor activities and supervising groups of children. The 2021 Camp season will be made up of weekly camp groups separated in 2 groups of 10 campers. This is a temporary, seasonal position. Candidates must be able to work 30-35 hours per week from June 2, 2021 to August 2, 2021.