If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It’s a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
This role is located in the San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire and for those in their senior year at a college/university.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law
When you join our Management Internship Program, you’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Current 4 year CollegeUniversity students who are scheduled to graduate by May 2022
- Must have 6 months experience in one of the following: sales, customer service, leadership, or management.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week and able to work a maximum of 35 hours per week
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- 8 week commitment with the availability to start from November 2021 – January 2022