Operating Company: Environmental Solution’s Group – Heil Environmental
Location: Fort Payne, AL
Support Manufacturing Engineering and Facilities with project work.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Support Manufacturing Engineering/Facilities with project work.
- Preparation and justification of capital spend projects.
- Perform plant/equipment layouts.
- Gathering/analyzing data.
- Perform process time studies.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for production.
- Recommend and implement process improvements.
- This will NOT be limited to a desk. Hands-on work in the factory will be required.
- Exposure to temperature variations and at times may work in ‘dusty’ environments.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Electrical Engineering preferred, or related engineering degree considered as applicable. Minimum 3rd year of studies.
- Minimum GPA in major of 2.75/4.0.
- Experience with CAD/Pro-E software.
- Some experience with manufacturing processes.
- Good application skills of Microsoft Office tools, such as Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills are essential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.