Epsilon is seeking burgeoning business development associates to join Epsilon’s inside sales organization. In this role, you’ll be trained by experts in the field, and work for a company with a well established reputation as a leader in the new-age world of marketing.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will work as a member of a sales team to solve business and technical problems for prospective clients and customers. You will uncover and understand customer goals and challenges and establish Epsilon’s marketing products as the best solution available. You’ll develop high quality customized presentations and demonstrations that highlight customer value and manage a myriad of professional client relationships.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements and how they align to Epsilon
- Research accounts, identify key players / decision makers within targeted accounts and generate interest
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with Internal partners to build networking opportunities
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base
- Collaborate with Sales Directors and Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Sales Directors with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and web-leads and convert them into opportunities
- Overcome objections of prospective customers