LOCATION: Chicago, IL
Equilar is seeking a Recruiting Specialist for up to 20 hours a week who will be tasked with developing and implementing recruiting plans and strategies designed to fulfill company staffing needs, specifically for sales and client services. This temporary, part-time position will be working directly with the sales leader of Equilar, providing their experienced knowledge of screening, interviewing and hiring practices to meet competitive hiring goals and expectations for Sales recruitment. This role is essential to contributing to Equilar’s growth.
For more information and details on how to apply, go to:
- Source and recruit sales candidates by using databases, social and professional networks
- Screen account executive candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct phone screens and coordinate interviews with hiring managers
- Administer appropriate company assessments
- Implement overall recruiting strategy to attract, hire, and retain the best employees
- Meet with managers regularly to discuss requisition needs
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or related field
- 5 years of experience in recruiting, ideally in corporate recruiting and hiring top Account Executives or related positions
- Professional attitude with high organizational and project management skills
- Familiarity with job boards, and proficiency with HR software, databases, and management systems
- Experience recruiting passive candidates using LinkedIn and/or other related sources
Equilar is the leading provider of board intelligence solutions. Its data-driven platforms, BoardEdge and Insight, provide tools for board recruiting, business development, executive compensation, and shareholder engagement. Companies of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 500 and institutional investors representing over $15 trillion in assets, rely on Equilar for their most important boardroom decisions. Equilar also hosts industry-leading board education symposiums, conducts comprehensive custom research services and publishes award-winning thought leadership. Founded in 2000, Equilar is cited regularly by Associated Press, Bloomberg, CNBC, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and other leading media outlets.