Full Job Description
At Esports Arena, North America’s first dedicated esports facility, which began in 2015, is collaborating with Walmart to bring esports competitions and events to the communities across the country. Similar to Esports Arena’s main location in Orange County, our Walmart locations will have daily weekday league nights and tournaments on the weekends. Open play hours will exist daily for the community to train together, try out a new gaming product or game, or practice for an upcoming match. Whether it is a players first time competing, or an experienced pro coming to feel out the competition, their first experience will begin with an Esports Arena Staff member.
This customer service and sales oriented role will require an Esports Arena Staff member to be able to achieve and drive revenue on a daily basis, high quality customer service with a positive and outgoing attitude, all while maintaining and supporting ongoing tournaments and events, and relevant knowledge of games and gaming/esports industry.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years sales experience minimum in a service-oriented environment.
- Positive and out-going attitude
- Demonstrative strong customer service excellence skills
- Being able to understand the importance of high quality service resulting in sales
- Demonstrated strong computer proficiency and trouble-shooting skills, with the ability to adapt to PC’s and console based gaming.
- Able to comfortably lift a minimum of 30 pounds
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships of local gaming communities and Esports enthusiasts
- Has lead a community of gaming/tournaments in the past for more than 1+ years
- Ability to work in a structured environment with a proven reliability and outstanding performance
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule varying from 10am-12am
- Minimum 2 year sales/customer service experience
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of PC’s and gaming consoles
- Demonstrated knowledge in tournament styles, and the Esports and gaming industry
- Proven ability to be comfortable asking questions and explaining products
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location