Are you interested in financial services? Have you always wanted to learn the inner workings of the stock market? Do you get excited about solving problems and having customers compliment your work? Are you goal-driven and competitive? If you answered yes to these questions, you’re the person we want on our Associate Financial Services team!
As an Associate Financial Services Representative, you would use your amazing customer service skills and knack for problem-solving to engage our clients via incoming calls and answer various questions related to their stock portfolios.
To get you started in your career with us, E*TRADE will pay for your training to obtain your Series 7 & 63 Licenses.
In This Role You Will
- Provide excellent customer service by identifying customer needs and determining the best solution for them.
- Educate customers on E*TRADE’s competitive advantage and identify additional products they would benefit from.
- Show us your determination to drive sales, follow processes and manage your time to be 100% efficient during your day.
- Continually learn about investments and the financial markets to address the individual client’s investment needs
- Help the company to identify opportunities keep our clients and do your part to minimize risk, when necessary.
- Be required to maintain a high level of personal integrity and comply with E*TRADE’s Code of Conduct. You’ll have to sign a statement agreeing to this; it’s important.
- Connect with other groups to gather info to resolve customer issues (you will never be on your own, we’re a family).
- Be involved in other projects and tasks (because there may be other things you can help with).
What You Bring to the Table:
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management or Administration, or have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. (1 year of work experience can substitute 1 year of education)
- You’ve spent at least 2 years working in a customer-facing role.
Even better if you:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working in a call center environment or within a financial institution.
- You can articulate your experience working on a team and in a highly collaborative environment.
- You have previously been in a role where you had to meet sales goals either through full time work or college internships.
- You’re considered a people-person and have extraordinary interpersonal skills, a strong team orientation and resiliency.