What is the position? Evercore seeks to hire a Class of 2021 Analyst for its Debt Advisory Group located in New York, NY.
- Work with industry teams to evaluate and develop capital structure alternatives for client marketing and transaction execution
- Prepare client marketing and origination support materials
- Provide market views across syndicated high-yield, registered investment grade and private direct credit capital markets, including the preparation of internal and external materials
- Execute private placement mandates, including managing investor marketing and diligence
- Closely coordinate with other product functions at Evercore, including Defense, ECM, Restructuring, Tax Advisory and others
- Fundamental ability to understand and evaluate credit exposure, including appreciation for relative value and investor perspective
- 6+ months of leveraged finance or sponsor coverage experience, with direct experience in structuring and originating bank loan and high yield financing transactions
- High level of intellectual curiosity and ability to evaluate and act on complex situations
- Outstanding analytical, communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Education: B.S. or B.A.
About Evercore: Evercore (NYSE: EVR) is a premier global independent investment banking advisory firm. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve superior results through trusted independent and innovative advice on matters of strategic significance to boards of directors, management teams, and shareholders – including mergers and acquisitions, shareholder advisory, restructurings, and capital structure. Evercore also assists clients in raising public, private capital, delivers equity research, equity sales and agency trading execution, in addition to providing wealth and investment management services to high net worth individuals. Founded in 1995, the Firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices and affiliate offices in major financial centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. For more information, please visit www.evercore.com
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment: Evercore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.