Group Description: Evercore Wealth Management LLC, a subsidiary of Evercore (NYSE: EVR), serves high-net-worth individuals, foundations, and endowments, providing a more personal and modern alternative to the big banks, brokerages, and trust companies. Clients at our firm work directly with a dedicated team of independent thinkers, managing complex wealth and focused on delivering meaningful results.
What is the Position? Evercore Wealth Management (EWM) seeks to hire a Middle Office Operation Specialist to join its Operations & Technology Group in Wilmington, Delaware.
Primary Responsibilities: The position is responsible for supporting client-facing colleagues by processing and reconciling different types of transactions and creating reports. The role entails heavy interaction with other EWM departments and offices. Candidates must have a commitment to client service, understanding that the group’s clients are our colleagues. Proactive communication, identifying issues and providing possible solutions and a high degree of accuracy are essential to be successful on this role. The Middle Office Operations Specialist will report to the Middle Office Manager. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing account openings and closings in custodial platform and other systems
- CRM data entry and maintenance
- Securities processing: asset set up, price updates, cost updates, etc.
- Monitoring bank accounts and processing cash transactions, along with daily net settlement with custody bank
- Reviewing daily reports run by and distribute as needed
- Processing corporate actions and proxy voting
- Assisting with fee processing fees
- Performing various daily reconciliation processes
- Working with outside vendors
- Asset transfers (ACAT/Non-ACAT) both incoming & outgoing
- Working with all levels of the organization
- At least 3 years of experience in Financial Services
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Knowledge of Trust operations, custody processing and securities operations are a must
- Efficient time management skills and ability to prioritize competing urgent tasks
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- SS&C/Advent APX and/or Moxy experience a plus
- Brokerage operations experience a plus
- Equity trading desk experience a plus
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access )
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Proven ability to deliver on key projects and adjust to a changing environment
- Client Service oriented
About Evercore: Evercore (NYSE: EVR) is a premier global independent investment banking advisory firm. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve superior results through trusted independent and innovative advice on matters of strategic significance to boards of directors, management teams, and shareholders – including mergers and acquisitions, shareholder advisory, restructurings, and capital structure. Evercore also assists clients in raising public, private capital, delivers equity research, equity sales and agency trading execution, in addition to providing wealth and investment management services to high net worth individuals. Founded in 1995, the Firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices and affiliate offices in major financial centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. For more information, please visit www.evercore.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment: Evercore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status, or any other legally-protected factors.