Group Description: Evercore Wealth Management LLC, a subsidiary of Evercore (NYSE: EVR), serves high‐net‐worth individuals, families, foundations, and endowments, delivering customized investment management and financial planning services. Evercore Wealth Management is an investment advisor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, with offices in New York, Minneapolis, Palm Beach, San Francisco, and Tampa. Additionally, Evercore Wealth Management offers personal trust services to its clients through Evercore Trust Company N.A., a national trust bank.
Clients at our firm work directly with a dedicated team of independent thinkers, managing complex wealth and focused on delivering meaningful results. Our Partners and other senior planning, investment, and fiduciary professionals are among the most experienced in their fields. Many of us have worked together for years and all are committed to our culture of institutional and individual integrity. Our mission is to meet our clients’ financial goals, and to earn and sustain their trust. More information can be found at www.evercorewealthandtrust.com.
What is the position? Evercore Wealth Management, LLC is seeking to hire an experienced Client Service Associate who will be responsible for providing support to our growing team of Wealth and Fiduciary Advisors (WAs) in the San Francisco office.
Primary Responsibilities: The successful candidate will focus on the timely and accurate processing of service requests surrounding clients’ accounts, following through, and ensuring service items are completed. The ideal candidate will be proactive, organized, energetic, and friendly. They will take a great deal of pride in their work and have excellent oral, written and problem solving skills. The position is responsible for understanding firm policies, procedures and digital capabilities that will allow them to interact with WAs, as well as with new and existing clients. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and handle client service matters for the office.
- Become highly trusted by the WAs and eventually clients in handling account administration matters, to include:
- Timely and accurate processing of checks, wires and ACH transfers based on client’s instructions;
- Prepare and manage the Account Opening Process, including: compiling opening documents, transfer paperwork, KYC and online access;
- Prepare Account Closing paperwork and monitor process;
- Prepare and manage several account maintenance activities, including charitable gifts of cash and stock, incoming asset reconciliation.
- Process client requests and assist resolving client inquiries, both for the team and directly with clients.
- Assist in maintaining client information and documentation up to date.
- Interface with multiple internal groups to develop a smooth and efficient working relationship.
- Assist with special projects including maintenance of CRM data, document scanning, firm-wide client mailings as well as required tax filings.
- Collaborate with Portfolio Management Analyst for production of client and prospect books and reports.
- Compile materials for all regulatory and compliance requirements with internal auditors and external regulators.
- Participate in special projects on behalf of the team/Firm.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least three to five years of experience in the wealth management and/or trust space, working with high net worth individuals and families.
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills for client interaction and internal team interaction.
- Experience with SEI Private Trust Custody and/or Charles Schwab custodial platforms a plus.
- Ability to learn chosen software and systems such as Trust 3000, CSS Wealth Gateway, APX, Investcloud, Adobe Sign. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Ability to deliver complex information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to learn, adapt and become highly efficient on new and / or changing systems, applications, policies and procedures.
About Evercore: Evercore (NYSE: EVR) is a premier global independent investment banking advisory firm. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve superior results through trusted independent and innovative advice on matters of strategic significance to boards of directors, management teams, and shareholders – including mergers and acquisitions, shareholder advisory, restructurings, and capital structure. Evercore also assists clients in raising public, private capital, delivers equity research, equity sales and agency trading execution, in addition to providing wealth and investment management services to high net worth individuals. Founded in 1995, the Firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices and affiliate offices in major financial centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. For more information, please visit www.evercore.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment: Evercore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.