Group Description: Evercore Wealth Management LLC, a subsidiary of Evercore (NYSE: EVR), serves high‐net‐worth individuals, families, foundations, and endowments, delivering customize investment management and financial planning services. Evercore Wealth Management is an investment advisor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, with offices in New York, Minneapolis, Palm Beach, San Francisco, and Tampa. Additionally, Evercore Wealth Management offers personal trust services to its clients through Evercore Trust Company N.A., a national trust bank.
Clients at our firm work directly with a dedicated team of independent thinkers, managing complex wealth and focused on delivering meaningful results. Our Partners and other senior planning, investment, and fiduciary professionals are among the most experienced in their fields. Many of us have worked together for years and all are committed to our culture of institutional and individual integrity. Our mission is to meet our clients’ financial goals, and to earn and sustain their trust. More information can be found at www.evercorewealthandtrust.com.
What is the position? Evercore Wealth Management, LLC and Evercore Trust Company, N.A. are seeking to hire an experienced Quality Control and Testing Analyst who will be responsible for providing support to our Asset Management Compliance team located in New York.
- Assist General Counsel/ Chief Compliance Officer and staff with creating, maintaining and monitoring management information systems for Evercore’s wealth and fiduciary business.
- Create, maintain and monitor reports to track and review adherence to various policies and procedures, including investment policy statements, asset allocation guidelines and other metrics on an account and relationship level and across offices/ teams.
- Maintain the ongoing initial and annual investment review process for fiduciary and investment management accounts. Ensure reviews are conducted timely and accurately. Analyze data and report findings, including reporting for committee meetings. Identify, research and escalate potential issues; follow-up on any exceptions.
- Create, maintain and monitor reports to ensure accounts are in compliance with investment guidelines, client requirements, restrictions, account documentation and internal procedures; validate model reports
- Develop reports to automate and/or monitor and track various metrics for management review including trading volumes, account exceptions, revenue trends, number of accounts opened/closed, revenues collected, etc.
- Interact with portfolio managers, investment analysts, and wealth and fiduciary advisors to resolve issues.
- Interact with middle office and finance team to streamline reports and validate inputs for management and regulatory reports.
- Ensure coding on multiple systems is accurate, complete and consistent.
- Assist with coordination of document requests for internal and external regulatory reviews.
- Gather information for regulatory filings.
- Conduct compliance testing and reporting, including Bank Secrecy Act/ Anti-Money Laundering components and email review
- Assist with Code of Ethics management, trading authorizations and reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in the area of investment compliance, investment risk management or investment support
- Technological proficiency, including ability to extract and merge/analyze data from various sources
- Good knowledge of equity and fixed income markets
- Ability to work with technology associates to translate business process into system requirements
- Demonstrated strong analytic and organizational skills, curiosity, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs
About Evercore: Evercore (NYSE: EVR) is a premier global independent investment banking advisory firm. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve superior results through trusted independent and innovative advice on matters of strategic significance to boards of directors, management teams, and shareholders – including mergers and acquisitions, shareholder advisory, restructurings, and capital structure. Evercore also assists clients in raising public, private capital, delivers equity research, equity sales and agency trading execution, in addition to providing wealth and investment management services to high net worth individuals. Founded in 1995, the Firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices and affiliate offices in major financial centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. For more information, please visit www.evercore.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment: Evercore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.