About Evercore Wealth Management, LLC and Evercore Trust Company, N.A.
Evercore Wealth Management LLC, a subsidiary of Evercore (NYSE: EVR), serves high‐net‐worth individuals, families, foundations, and endowments, delivering customize investment management and financial planning services. Evercore Wealth Management is an investment advisor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, with offices in New York, Minneapolis, Palm Beach, San Francisco, and Tampa. Additionally, Evercore Wealth Management offers personal trust services to its clients through Evercore Trust Company N.A., a national trust bank.
Clients at our firm work directly with a dedicated team of independent thinkers, managing complex wealth and focused on delivering meaningful results. Our Partners and other senior planning, investment, and fiduciary professionals are among the most experienced in their fields. Many of us have worked together for years and all are committed to our culture of institutional and individual integrity.
Our mission is to meet our clients’ financial goals, and to earn and sustain their trust. More information can be found at www.evercorewealthandtrust.com.
Evercore Wealth Management is seeking an experienced technology resource who is eager to take on new challenges and possesses excellent communication skills. The role is a hybrid technical support and analyst position supporting the entire firm. The successful candidate must be familiar with technology and operations of a wealth management firm. The candidate should have an understanding of the different investment vehicles, trading, data reconciliation process and performance reporting. The successful candidate will be primarily supporting key internal business applications and associated processes. Applications include APX (Portfolio Accounting System) and MOXY (Trade Order Management System), and the Firm’s client website and mobility app. The candidate must be familiar with SQL MS Studio to create on-demand solutions and to investigate issues that may arise.
- Support of key processes in APX, such as data reconciliation, ad-hoc performance requests and client reporting packages generation.
- Investigate investment performance questions; therefore, understanding all associated components is a must.
- Work with our outsourced data reconciliation team and resolve outstanding items on a daily basis. This will require understanding life cycle of a trade.
- Support the Firm’s client website and app. Core activities include on-boarding, general support, periodic auditing, and establishing a feedback loop to help identify and prioritize enhancements. Related procedural documentation and support.
- Document requirements and write specifications to build solutions and/or customize and integrate vendor platform solutions.
- Participate in creating UAT scripts for both new and existing solutions as needed.
- Create and maintain workflow Documentation for Business and Technology processes.
- Demonstrate outstanding flexibility and teamwork.
- Work with corporate IT to provide support to the business line and/or to participate on maintenance of internal applications and EWM-related database servers.
- Work with technology vendors to resolve production and support issues.
- Participate in projects, as needed.
- Must have good understanding of asset/wealth management, processes, and concepts including equity and fixed-income instruments and transactions.
- Excellent work ethics and being flexible to work longer hours or weekends, as needed.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and inter-personal skills.
- Client service focused combined with a hands-on and can-do attitude.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Ability to handle heavy workloads while remaining focused in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working with APX and Moxy
- Create ad-hoc SQL using SQL MS Studio, familiarity with database objects
About Evercore: Evercore (NYSE:EVR) is a premier global independent investment banking advisory firm. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve superior results through trusted independent and innovative advice on matters of strategic significance to boards of directors, management teams, and shareholders – including mergers and acquisitions, shareholder advisory, restructurings, and capital structure. Evercore also assists clients in raising public, private capital, delivers equity research, equity sales and agency trading execution, in addition to providing wealth and investment services to high net worth individuals. Founded in 1995, the Firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices and affiliate offices in major financial centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. For more information, please visit www.evercore.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment: Evercore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/ Native American status or any other legally protected factors.