Position Description – the position is located at Evergreen Shipping Agency (America) Corporation’s sales office in Oakland, California.
Job responsibilities may include:
– Solicit support from new and existing customers
– Build market share and revenue support in assigned territory
– Act as a liaison between customers and the company
– Provide customer feedback and report market conditions
– Manage accounts by visiting customers on sales calls
– Negotiate and sign confidential service contracts
Qualifications – candidates applying for positions in Evergreen must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field, must display strong computer skills, possess strong communications and interpersonal skills, and must have a valid driver’s license. Candidates must also be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship. While no experience is required, knowledge of or an interest in international business/logistics/supply-chain is a plus.
Compensation/Benefits – the starting salary level is competitive. Employees will become eligible for an excellent benefits package during their employment including the following:
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision care without monthly premium costs
- Life insurance coverage of up to 5x salary without premium costs,
- 401(k) plan with generous company match,
- Money Purchase Pension plan with annual company contribution of 10% of salary,
- Paid vacation/holiday/sick leave/personal time,
- Account representatives also have the use of a company vehicle, smartphone, notebook computer, and expense account.