This outside sales representative position is entry-level and located at Evergreen’s regional logistics office in Cypress, California.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Solicit support from new and existing customers. This includes making sales calls to importers, beneficial cargo owners and freight intermediaries.
- Build market share and revenue support in assigned territory. Primary territory will be located in Southern California.
- Act as a liaison between customers and the Company.
- Provide customer feedback and report market conditions.
- Manage accounts by visiting customers on sales calls with the goal of getting them to ship their cargo via Evergreen Line. Sales representatives are given a book of existing customers and also work to gain new customers for Evergreen.
- Negotiate and sign confidential service contracts.
- Mandarin speaking a plus, but not required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Ideal majors include (but are not limited to): Business Administration & Management, Business Analytics, Consulting, International Business, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics.. PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME IN HANDSHAKE.
Visit our website for more information: http://www.evergreen-shipping.us/