We are looking for competitive individuals to fill Entry Level Business Management positions for our expanding firm. The right individual will thrive in a fast paced professional environment and find motivation and fulfillment in the exciting challenges of a growing company.
There is a high demand for our customer service oriented and cost-effective services due to the present economic state. We provide advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products. We only get paid based on results, thus, clients consistently look for us to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Event management experience preferred but not required
- B.A./B.S. in a related field is highly encouraged, but not mandatory
- Outstanding customer service and organizational skills, and be able to professionally communicate with diverse audiences.
- Knowledge of direct marketing techniques is a plus.
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, public relations or a related field is preferred.
- The position is forty hours per week and requires some local travel with flexibility for early morning and evening hours.