Experiential, Inc. takes a collaborative, direct marketing approach to our innovative brand development campaigns. Currently, Experiential, Inc. is looking for a competitive individual to fill an Event Marketing Assistant position in the Orange County area immediately. The right individual will love the thrill of a challenge and thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
Event Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve event issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 1 year of coursework completed in Business Management, Marketing or related field
- Excellent persuasive verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience giving verbal presentations
- Experience in events, marketing, promotions, or brand management a plus but not required
- Able to work full time, 40 hours a week
- Able to travel locally to events
- Comfortable with in person sales and customer service
Experiential, Inc. provides a fully paid, internal training program for all Entry Level Event Marketing Assistants and is a great opportunity for someone with little to experience. Apply today to learn more about the opportunities available at Experiential, Inc.!