Title: Medicare Sales Representative
What we offer:
· Paid training
· Base salary+ uncapped commission (average salary for first year is XX)
· Dental, health and Vision Benefits first day of employment
· 401k Company Match
· Generous PTO and Company Holiday Schedule
· Tuition reimbursement
No Cold Calling
Our sales position is inbound! eHealth agents follow a proven sales system and do not cold-call or prospect, exclusive leads are provided to you. All sales will be done from our office via phone and online systems. No travel is required.
Culture is Critical
Our company is known for being “employee-centered”. We have a positive, diverse and dynamic working environment working with the top carriers in the industry.
Training and Growth
We pay to get you licensed with your state Health Insurance license and then start you off with six weeks of extensive training to get you up and running quickly! You will be part of a team that is dedicated to developing and training its members to be prepared for future opportunities for advancement at eHealth.
Are you Qualified? If you meet the below required and/or preferred qualifications, we want to speak with you!
· High school diploma
· Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Comfortable with laptop or desktop computers, cell phones and the ability to navigate mobile apps. This also includes knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
· Previous sales experience, with the understanding must understand that this role will require you to meet or exceed daily and monthly sales goals, achieve key performance metrics and adhere to strict compliance guidelines
· Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both English and an additional language without limitations or assistance
· High level of integrity and customer focus
Must be coachable, teachable and flexible