- This position requires competency in giving directions, responding to questions, and walking callers through troubleshooting basic technical issues.
- Providers and Recipients contact the Service Desk for support in the following areas including and not limited to:
- Registration for the Telephonic Timesheet System and/or Website Assistance with password resets Instruction and troubleshooting guidance through timesheet submission Claims submissions Direct Deposit Setup, Change, or Cancellation instructions Garnishment Status General questions regarding timesheets, payment information, or how to use the systems
- Service Desk agents must be proficient with various tools and technology including and not limited to:
- Checking email through Outlook Toggling between multiple systems in Windows Follow instructions to troubleshoot basic technical issues in Windows Utilizing three different monitors simultaneously Multitasking throughout the day in using the computer while speaking with callers on the phone.
- Must be a team player.