At Expert Institute, we’re building the smarter future of legal technology. Through our cloud-based expert service platform, Expert iQ, we empower attorneys with the expertise they need to win.
We’re proud to call some of the nation’s most prominent law firms as clients. Together with our network of over 3 million subject-matter experts, we’ve had a hand in securing over $20 billion in recovered value while working across recent civil rights, Big Tech, and major league sports-related litigation.
We’re making this all happen through a SaaS-enabled model: our team is the fuel helping the expert engine run. We’re a team of researchers, medical doctors, client advocates, business development leaders, and technologists. As we roll out new Expert iQ features, expand our client base, and onboard new experts, we’re always looking for growth-minded individuals to join the team.
We are looking for a motivated Graphic Design student who is eager to contribute to the B2B marketing efforts of a fast paced startup company. You’ll have great mentorship from a talented in-house designer and the support of a fast paced, close-knit team.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
During your internship, you will focus on three different digital marketing and design areas. You’ll work closely with both the Marketing team and other departments to create deliverables that will make an impact on the strategic goals of the department. You will be assigned projects involving social media visual identity, employer branding, and creating visual content and landing pages.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the entire marketing team to concept, design, and develop visuals for social media, paid search, landing pages, email, display ads, print, and events
- Participate in creative team meetings weekly
- Develop creative assets in accordance with brand guidelines
- Share your designs for constructive feedback
- Liaise with content and front-end development teams to implement designs
- Collaborate with client-facing departments to generate ideas for new projects
- Research competitor content to ensure we adopt relevant industry trends
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team as needed
You consider yourself a creative. You’re proud of your current graphic design skills but want further and refine your techniques. You’re a pro at developing concepts, designing and creating visual content and are excited to apply what you’ve learned to the real world.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate Graphic Design or related program
- Great Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign skills
- Basic familiarity with HTML & CSS
- Ability to embrace learning new skills, from design practices to business initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to accept feedback and apply
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Interest in B2B marketing, tech marketing, and/or legal marketing
- interest in working directly with an in-house designer
- Experience using After Effects, Premier, Lightroom, or Sketch