Industrial Product/Graphic Designer
To apply, please email your resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com. Must be able to work in Ontario office.
As our Industrial/Product/Graphic Designer, the main task is to create new designs of all types of eyewear from sports, fashion, kids categories, and more. This person must be flexible to work on each category. Since everything is in-house, we would design from the common eyewear you see in mass channels, to the highly specialized, custom glasses for private clienteles.
Professional competencies include highly skilled in visualization, having a keen eye for form and aesthetics, exceptional talent in ideation, and strong foundation in sketching. Designer must be able to be a team player and help out in various tasks including package designs and website revamping. Not one day is the same as the next, so expect to learn new things every day.
About Eye Ojo:
With our 40+ years in designing and making all types of eyewear and other injection projects like shoe parts and phone cases, we believe in delivering the best value to our customers through having the best quality and price. We never compromise in quality. Design office is in Ontario, California.
What we look for in a teammate:
– Strong work ethics and good attitude
– Passion to deliver excellence in everything you do
– Humility and respect
– Team player
– Ability to multi-task across multiple categories and tasks
– Ability to handle tight deadlines
– Simply, you love designing
– Expertise in Industrial Design and Graphic Design/Product Design
– High skill level in Photoshop and Illustrator.
– 2+ years experience in product design
– Transportation and Industrial Design majors is a plus
– 3D modeling skills (Rhino or SolidWorks) is a plus
Product or Transportation Design: 2 years