About the Team
If you’re looking for a place to combine your love of design and sports, the Creative team is the perfect spot for you! This team consists of designers at all levels focused on creating world class imagery on behalf of our internal and external partners. Would you like a career where your work is seen by millions of sports fans across the world? Join the Creative team and bring your ideas to life by designing innovative, on-brand graphics for our unparalleled portfolio of internationally recognized sports brands.
Fanatics is currently looking for a CRM Intern who will support all aspects of email marketing including, but not limited to: campaign planning, creative design, copywriting, reporting & analysis, proofing, and project management.
The ideal CRM Intern will be equally effective working as part of a team and in self-guided activities. This person should be able to handle steady ongoing work streams as well as being able to balance working on short term imperatives that come up. This person should be comfortable learning the ins and outs of the businesses they are responsible for and increase their responsibilities over time to better support those businesses.
The primary responsibilities of a CRM Intern are as follows:
- Support the day-to-day and hands-on execution of email marketing programs across multiple brands including strategic campaign planning, copywriting, creative coordination, testing and deployment.
- Works closely with Business Management teams for campaign planning, project manage email creative briefs and gathering of content and assets for marketing campaigns.
- Works closely with CRM Operations team for campaign deployment and execution of daily marketing campaigns and hot markets.
- Perform quality assurance checks of all marketing emails to ensure compliance with email campaign and project briefs, internal creative and branding guidelines, proper tracking and email best practices.
- Produces various weekly & monthly reports, analyzing email performance and effectiveness. Draws conclusions and develops recommendations for improvement.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft based programs (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong organization skills, able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written, verbal and listening communication abilities
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Must be motivated, detailed oriented with a willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Retail or eCommerce Experience
- Intense passion for the Professional Sports Leagues and Sports Licensed industry
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of web analytics techniques and tools