About the Team
If you’re looking for a place to combine your love of design and sports, the Creative team is the perfect spot for you! This team consists of designers at all levels focused on creating world class imagery on behalf of our internal and external partners. Would you like a career where your work is seen by millions of sports fans across the world? Join the Creative team and bring your ideas to life by designing innovative, on-brand graphics for our unparalleled portfolio of internationally recognized sports brands.
Fanatics is currently looking for a Loyalty Marketing Intern who will help support all aspects of the loyalty marketing program including, but not limited to campaign planning, creative building and copy writing, reporting, and testing analysis.
The ideal Loyalty Marketing Intern will be effective in working cross-functionally with several teams as well as self-guided assignments. This person should be able to handle steady ongoing work streams as well as being able to balance working on short and long-term projects that come up. This person should be comfortable learning the ins and outs of the loyalty program and increasing their responsibilities over time to better support all loyalty programs.
The primary responsibilities of a Loyalty Marketing Intern are as follows:
- Support the day-to-day and hands-on execution of Loyalty marketing programs across multiple brands including campaign planning, creative coordination, and reporting.
- Works cross functionally with teams for campaign planning, creative briefs and gathering of content and assets for marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the CRM Strategy, Operations, Social Media and creative design teams for campaign deployment and execution of daily loyalty marketing campaigns.
- Perform quality assurance checks on all marketing creative assets to ensure compliance with FanCash Rewards best practices and branding.
- Assist in ensuring reporting is consistently up to date as campaigns conclude.
- Help draw conclusions and develop recommendations for improvement in marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft based programs (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong organization skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written, verbal and listening communication abilities
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Must be motivated, detailed oriented with a willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Retail or eCommerce Experience
- Intense passion for the Professional Sports Leagues and Sports Licensed industry
- Knowledge of web analytics techniques and tools