ABOUT THE TEAM
Fanatics is first and foremost a technology company. We are powered by cutting-edge tech created by our small agile teams using the latest tools and technologies under our highly analytical, forward thinking, and open-minded leadership. As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, we challenge ourselves by improving our new fully responsive NodeJS cloud commerce platform, Elasticsearch engine, and deep data science capabilities while building the best-in-class retail manufacturing and supply chain technologies. Our tech teams work together to revolutionize data science and engineering initiatives, provide highly scalable real-time and streaming platforms, and create secure e-commerce and in-stadium fan experience products. Our own e-commerce platform transacts in over 190 countries, 17 languages, and 14 currencies. Our motto is “#GSD”—get stuff done—and we do just that. If you want to be at the nexus of sports, commerce, and technology, come be a part of our industry-leading team here at Fanatics Tech.
· Translate the needs of stakeholders, both internal and/or external, into clear requirements determining what needs to be built and why it’s valuable.
· Identify new features that will deliver quantifiable top (revenue) or bottom-line (profitability) value to business.
· Clearly communicate your vision to myriad stakeholders using data and storytelling.
· Effectively engage cross-functional teams like marketing, finance, security, etc. to account for their needs and the impact of new features.
· Collaborate with business, UX, and development stakeholders to create and prioritize research / discovery, testing / experimentation, user stories, features, etc.
· Learn Agile product development principles and techniques through training and real-world application.
· Working toward a college degree or applicable related experience
· An affinity for technical concepts, and ability to quickly understand new ones.
· Strong communication and analytical skills, including the ability to navigate ambiguity while working well with disparate teams.
· Detail-oriented and ability to effectively manage multiple workstreams.
· Intellectual curiosity and a passion for building great products that people love.
· Ability to continuously deliver results under tight deadlines
· Ability to approach work with an open, flexible outlook focused on innovation
· Must be a creative thinker able to solve complex problems
· Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced agile environment
· Desire and ability to work as part of a team