Fashion Nova is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce brands in the world as one of the most-searched fashion brands on Google. Since then, we have continued to grow, launching Fashion Nova CARES, NovaKIDS, Nova Beauty, and Maven Beauty. Even more amazing launches are in the works as we speak!
At Fashion Nova, we are dedicated to bringing the customer the latest trends to make them look and feel their best without the high price point. We deliver the hottest styles at lightning-fast speed, ensuring that all are included with FashionNovaCURVE and NovaMEN. Wherever our customer is, we are committed to bringing them the trends they love at the prices they love.
About the Role
Fashion Nova is seeking a Merchandise Planner to join the team. We are growing rapidly, and we need individuals that are just as comfortable working as part of a team as they are individually, owning product categories and supporting growth initiatives. Successful individuals will have demonstrable E-Commerce experience in fashion, possess strong analytical skills, exude creative problem solving, and be able to keep pace with an environment that changes daily.
- Develop and manage annual, seasonal and monthly merchandise plans for assigned product categories
- Partner with Re-Order teams to effectively manage inventory composition across new, re-order and core styles for assigned product categories.
- Create pre-season assortment plans using historical and trend SKU productivity performance.
- Analyze sales, inventory and margin performance and effectiveness of promotions, price adjustments, markdowns and product launches.
- Partner with Site Merchandising to effectively manage collection/landing pages while maximizing product views and conversion for assigned product categories.
- Assist in the execution and distribution of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for the Merchandising department.
- Recap assigned product categories quarterly hindsight to drive future strategic inventory, profit and assortment decisions.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with cross functional team members; i.e., Buying, Site Merchandising, Marketing and Re-Order Teams.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in merchandise planning, inventory management, financial planning, or a similar role
- Experience using Shopify as an e-commerce platform
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow-through skills
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel required, including v-lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines with little to no supervision
- Professional and positive attitude
- Employee Discount
- Full health care coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- 401k Match
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Fun and friendly culture
Fashion Nova, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workplace environment.