FastPay is finance reimagined to meet the needs of the media industry. Leveraging proprietary technology and analytics, we offer solutions that address inefficient payment processes and long payment terms. Having spent years analyzing invoices and executing electronic payments, we have industry-expertise that allows us to meet the needs of our long-standing clients.
We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, and design professionals. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have offices in New York, and Boston. With over $6B in payments and loans transacted to date, we continue to see exciting growth.
Want to be part of the media world by working with leading agencies and connecting their advertising payments to the most influential media outlets? The Media Payments Coordinator assists with ensuring successful delivery and processing of all media payments dispatched by FastPay. This role also provides transactional support to media suppliers ensuring that payments are processed efficiently and without error. This role receives day-to-day direction from the Payments Team Leader and reports to the Operations Manager.
- Provide service and support for payments dispatched by media agencies through FastPay’s ePay platform
- Responsible for ensuring that all assigned payments are delivered and processed in a timely manner
- Research the complex media industry to create accurate organizational structures, payment acceptance policies and methods of media vendors using databases, publicly available information online and smart data mining techniques
- Actively engage with media suppliers via phone and email to form relationships in order to qualify payment acceptance and methods
- Assist in media payment discrepancies via outbound and inbound calls and emails
- Update internal systems with media supplier changes
- 1-2+ years’ work or internship experience
- Media knowledge, data entry, accounts payable, or operations experience a plus!
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High comfort level with MS Office suite of products, especially Excel
- Rapid data entry (40+ wpm) and comfortable working with databases
- Attention to detail and places a high value on accuracy
- Ambition to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and thrives in a team environment