Remote East Coast Position
Fenton is the social change agency taking on the world’s toughest challenges in progressive advocacy, human rights, social and economic justice, environment, education, and public health. Primed with deep issue expertise and powered by creativity and passion, we create strategies for clients to help build a more just, equitable and sustainable world.
With offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., San Francisco, and staff across the country, we develop and execute strategic public awareness campaigns and offer a wide range of communications services including media relations, digital strategy, and branding.
We are a mission-driven, for-profit company whose clients are nonprofits, foundations, and social purpose companies. Fenton has a culture steeped in social change and activism, with a collaborative work environment, excellent benefits and a strong sense of purpose and community across the agency.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations and People Fellow, who will work alongside the People team as they support streamlining our internal standard operating procedures and bring a new perspective to our existing utilization of tools.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain data integrity of our management platforms: Salesforce (CRM), Accounting system, Google Sites (Intranet) and Project Management tools
- Use reporting tools to pull data from our business systems and derive insights to drive organizational decision making
- Support with institutionalizing big picture projects on internal company shared resource center and Intranet (Example: Media Resource Decks, Training One-Pagers)
- Find opportunities to operationalize and improve processes for Client Service teams within various product verticals
- Scheduling new hire interviews for Director of Recruitment
- Post new job openings on applicable job boards and LinkedIn
- Assist with onboarding and off-boarding processes for all incoming and outgoing employees and fellows
- Help to maintain calendars for training and professional development activities
- Participate in Fenton Fellows Capstone Project
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience; non-traditional educational paths are welcome
- Some prior relevant internship experience or client/customer service experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects with deadlines with time management skills
- Attention to detail and organization
- Interest or previous background using any CRM, Accounting, Time Tracking, Project Management or ERP tools
- A competitive salary against industry standards
- Compensation = $20/hour
- Remote/flexible working environments
The Fellowship begins on Wednesday, January 12, 2022, and runs through Friday, June 3, 2022.
Please apply below using the form. Please PDF all attachments. Applications are due by November 30, 2021.
Part-time positions will be considered on an individual basis – please indicate if you are only available part-time. If you have any questions please email Taylor Tringali at email@example.com.
Fenton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to represent the diverse community reflected in our client work. People of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. We are committed to building and nurturing a diverse and inclusive staff. We believe that our firm’s continued success is driven by hiring and retaining high-caliber staff from all backgrounds, experiences, identities, and orientations. We are committed to supporting our staff in growing their careers.