Ferguson is looking to train our future leaders from the ground-up, beginning in our entry-level Supply Chain Operations Training Program starting August 2, 2021.
How We Train You
Invest in your personal career development in our entry-level Supply Chain Operations Training Program. You will complete your training in either our Frostproof, FL or Perris, CA Distribution Center for 12-months where you will learn distribution center and branch warehouse operations. You will get the immediate opportunity to develop and implement your ideas within our warehousing environments.
What Happens After Training
Upon successful completion of the training period, you will relocate to one of Ferguson’s Distribution Centers or large branch warehouses to work in a warehouse supervisory/management role. Final location and position assignments are determined based on a combination of your preferences and business needs. You will be prepared to assist in multiple supply chain operations functions, lead a team of associates, influence change and build your career with Ferguson.
What You Need to Succeed
- A desire to learn with a drive to succeed
- An understanding of the value of a long-lasting relationship, delivering to both the business and our customers
- Passion for teamwork and community investment
- Ability to take accountability and problem-solving skills
- An interest in supporting our world-class level of customer service
- Alignment with Ferguson’s values of safety, people, service, integrity, results, and innovation
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management (equivalent degree accepted) or 4+ years of related military experience
- Internship and/or work experience in a supply chain or related field
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.